Focus and Scope
AKSI: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam disseminate current and original articles from academics, researchers and practitioners in the field of Islamic Education Management (such as: Education Management Information Systems, Human Resources Management, Facilities and Infrastructure Management, Public Relations Management, Financial Management, Curriculum Management and Education Programs, Education and Training Management, Student Management, Education Quality Management), Islamic Education Leadership, Islamic Education Organizational Behavior and Culture, and Islamic Education Administration.
AKSI: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam Jurnal explore research covering themes such as the following:
1. Innovation in Islamic Educational Management across the spectrum
2. The development of management in Islamic Educational Institution
3. Creation of an environment in which the management of resources provides the most efficient outputs
4. Sharing of new initiatives in managing Islamic Educational Institution, with global application
5. The development of educational leadership for managing Islamic Educational Institution, with global application.
6. Innovation in educational administration, such as involving technology in educational administration.