Dukungan Sosial Teman Sebaya dan Kepercayaan Diri Terhadap Penyesuaian Diri Santri Baru Kelas Vii Di Pondok Pesantren Sunan Pandanaran
Keywords:School, Adjustment, Boarding school, Students
New students who live in Islamic boarding schools experience various kinds of problems, one of which is adjustment. The problem of lack of adjustment is a problem that is often experienced by students in Islamic boarding schools that only study the yellow book and Islamic boarding schools that provide formal educational institutions. The purpose of this study was to find out whether peer social support and self-confidence can affect the adjustment of new students. This study uses a quantitative approach. The subjects in this study were 33 class VII-F students of SMPI SGJ. the selection of subjects in this study was based on recommendations from the school and counseling teachers. As for the scale of peer social support and self-confidence used as a data collection method, to test the hypothesis using multiple regression tests. From data management it is known that the regression coefficients obtained are: self-adjustment 34,136 + 0,332 peer social support + 0,537 self-confidence. F (2.30) = 32.328, p<0.01 with an R-squared of0.683 shows that peer social support and self-confidence have an influence of 68.3% on self-adjustment, and the remaining 31.7% is influenced by other factors. So the results of this study indicate that the self-confidence variable has a greater influence than the peer social support variable on the adjustment of new students. so it is necessary to increase the confidence of new students so that it is easier in the adjustment process
Afifah, Salma, and Gazi Saloom. “DUKUNGAN SOSIAL TEMAN SEBAYA DAN SELF-EFFICACY DALAM PENYESUAIAN DIRI SANTRI BARU.” Dialog 41, no. 2 (February 2018): 139–150.
Alwisol. Psikologi Kepribadian. Malang: UMM Press, 2019.
Amin, Abdul. “HUBUNGAN KEPERCAYAAN DIRI DENGAN PENYESUAIAN DIRI PADA REMAJA.” Jurnal Psikologi : Jurnal Ilmiah Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Yudharta Pasuruan 5, no. 2 (2018): 79–85.
Ghufron, M N, and S Rini Risnawita. “Teori-Teori Psikologi, Yogyakarta.” Ar-Ruzz Media, 2010.
Karneva, Resti, and Tesi Hermaleni. “PENGARUH DUKUNGAN SOSIAL TEMAN SEBAYA TERHADAP PENYESUAIAN DIRI PADA SANTRI PONDOK PESANTREN.” Jurnal Riset Psikologi 2018, no. 4 (November 2018).
Monica, Namira, Icha Herawati, Lisfarika Napitupulu, and Sigit Nugroho. “Need to Belong Dan Kualitas Persahabatan.” Journal of Islamic and Contemporary Psychology (JICOP) (2022).
Oktariani, Oktariani. “HUBUNGAN SELF EFFICACY DAN DUKUNGAN SOSIAL TEMAN SEBAYA DENGAN SELF REGULATED LEARNING PADA MAHASISWA UNIVERSITAS POTENSI UTAMA MEDAN.” JURNAL PSIKOLOGI KOGNISI 2, no. 2 (March 2019): 98–112.
Syafriani, Desy, and Sri Hartati. “PENGARUH KONSEP DIRI TERHADAP PENYESUAIAN DIRI ANAK ASUH DI PANTI ASUHAN AISYIYAH KOTA PADANG.” TATHWIR: Jurnal Pengembangan Masyarakat Islam 12, no. 1 (June 2021): 15–25.
Zalika, Ridya Dara Zalika, and Diana Rusmawati. “HUBUNGAN ANTARA DUKUNGAN SOSIAL TEMAN SEBAYA DENGAN PENYESUAIAN DIRI SISWA PONDOK PESANTREN KELAS X MA RIBATUL MUTA’ALLIMIN PEKALONGAN.” Jurnal EMPATI 11, no. 2 (April 2022): 72–79.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 CENDEKIA: Jurnal Studi Keislaman
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.